- The F2F Health Matters project launches its first call to support the internationalisation actions of SMEs to Canada – the first target country selected by the project consortium.
- This unique opportunity is designed for SMEs in the following sectors:
- Healthy food
- Biological (natural) functional additives – additives, other technical auxiliaries
- Biological solutions – bio-fertilizers, biological pesticides, stimulants and other bio-technological solutions for agriculture
- Three types of internationalisation support:
- Consulting services – consulting and consulting services up to € 3,000 – tailor-made advice on how to enter the Canadian market, assistance in finding business partners, etc .;
- Participation in a business mission – reimbursement of travel costs up to € 2,000 – a collective mission to Canada is planned for November 2022, where it will be possible to meet business partners and agree on cooperation;
- Participation in training focused on the specifics of the Canadian market (intellectual property, online marketing, market penetration strategies, etc.)
- The call is open until May 17, 2022
- The whole procedure will be finalised by the end of May 2022, followed by specialised training sessions and personalised consultancy services to selected SMEs. The internationalisation mission to Canada is planned for November 2022.
- Feel free to contact us for full support during the process of application for these forms of support – email@example.com
This project has received funding from the European Program for the Competitiveness of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (COSME) within the framework of the European Strategic Cluster Partnerships – Going International (ESCP-4i) under grant agreement No 101035906.